- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Natiris – Centro Dietético, S.A., having its head office at Rua Agualva dos Açores, nº 16, Agualva, 2735-557 AGUALVA CACÉM, Portugal, with tax number 500 200 653 and contact +351 219 108 490, hereinafter referred to as “NATIRIS” and everyone that intends to make an order through the website www.cerebrum.pt, hereinafter referred as “User”.
- The parties agree that all purchases made through the website www.cerebrum.pt will be regulated exclusively by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.cerebrum.pt.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.cerebrum.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) that he intends to order to the shopping basket:
- To send the order, the User must:
- a) Register on the website www.cerebrum.pt, providing the information requested there.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options made available during the order process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the tax payer number (NIF) and the name that, for tax purposes, is intended to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- NATIRIS will execute orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, NATIRIS undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data on the invoice are of User’s full responsibility. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
- The order has a validity of 10 (ten) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond said period. If payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned to User in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website www.cerebrum.pt, NATIRIS proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Transfer;
EASYPAY AND TRADEMARKS LOG IN
- In case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If any products ordered are out of stock, their value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- The delivery of the orders shall take place up to 3 business days after the order. The delivery is carried out by the company CTT.
- The shipping costs of 3,50€ will be added to the order delivery in Portugal. International delivery please check the link http://www.ctt.pt/correio-e-encomendas/enviar-correio/opcoes-de-envio/correio-registado.html#panel2-1 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the delivery price.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices are shown in Euros, and included all taxes, and VAT at the applicable rate on the date of the Order.
- If there is an increase of the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, with an option to receive the order (making payment of the balance) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- Cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis, by NATIRIS. The request must arrive in a writing form to the contact email email@example.com, up to 1 day after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods will be answered and defined by NATIRIS, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
- NATIRIS undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
- Returned products must be in selling condition, that is, in the same state they arrived at the User’s possession, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of settlement shall be indicated by NATIRIS.
The processing of User’s data is made in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. Said data, subject to computer processing, will be included in NATIRIS’s data base (s) and is intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be available by NATIRIS.
The supply of personal data is optional (unless it’s necessary for the fulfilment of the Order) and according to applicable law, NATIRIS garantees the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns the User, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.